Update your browser to view this website correctly.
1. Eligibility: – Class X from a recognized board of education
2. Streams offered – Science, Commerce and Humanities
3. Registration for admission can be done online on the school website
4. Submit the duly filled admission form and pay the registration fee.
5. Provisional admission will be given to the candidates based on class X prelims marks.
6. Admission will be confirmed only on the basis of the class X final mark sheet.
7. Classes will commence for Std XI from 13 June 2023.
8. English and SUPW will be compulsory subjects for all streams and the candidates have to choose four optional subjects given in the admission form.
9. For further details, please contact Ph. 9920080044
01, When you apply on the Govt. online website, you are requested to apply in both the
Divisions of the Science Stream of Christ Academy, in your list of 10 colleges namely:
a, Christ Academy self-finance division
02, Eligibility: – Class X from a recognised board of education
03, Streams offered: –
a, General Science
b, Bifocal (Computer Science)
|01||Nursery: Complete 3 Years of age as on 31st December, 2023 JR.KG: Complete 4 Years of age as on 31St December,2023.|
|02|| Online applications form for Nursery/ Jr.KG (Academic Year-2023-2024) will be available on the school website (www.christacademy.co.in) from 22nd October 2022 to 11th November 2022, which should be duly filled and submitted to the school office from 3rd November 2022 to 12th November 2022 between 9:00 am to 3:00 pm with the following documents.
a) Passport size Students Photograph
b) Photocopy of Birth Certificate
c) Photocopy of other relevant documents (For reservation if applicable, refer reservation details)
a) Minority Reservations (Christian-Baptism Certificate)
b) Siblings (Xerox copy of the ID Card)
c) 5 % reservation for project affected (copy of relevant document)
d) 5 % reservation for students residing adjoining to the school (Koparkhairne Sector-14,16,17,22 & 23). Copy of relevant documents such as Electricity Bill, Agreement/ Leave and License etc.)
|04||Confirmed list will be published on the School Website and School Notice Board on 17th November 2022 and it will be intimated via Whatsapp as well.|
|05||To confirm the admission, fees should be paid on 3rd December 2022 from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon by Online/DD in (Favour of CARMEL PRE-SCHOOL)|
|06||For online payment, you will receive the Admission Reference Number on your Whatsapp Number, as per your application form.|
|07|| Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
a) Original Birth Certificate.
b) Family Photo
c) Aadhar Card Copy
d) Blood Group Report (Student’s)
|08||Admission Fee once paid will not be refunded.|
|09||9. For any queries you may contact school office :9920080044,022-27549075.
Office Visiting Hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Plot No - 5, Sector - 23, Koparkhairne,
Navi Mumbai - 400 709.
Tel : 27549075 / 27544756
Fax : 27542332
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org